Thursday, October 13, 2011

Drawing, Side by Side

CoachArt improves the quality of life for children with chronic and life-threatening illnesses and their siblings by providing free lessons in the arts and athletics.

The other day I showed you my 11-year-old student's drawing.

Now, here is her
9-year-old brother's
drawing of the same
vase of ivy, bird of
paradise, etc










In case you misssed his sister's drawing, here it is:









We meet, the three of us, once a week. I love how we sit side by side, drawing and talking, looking at the exact same objects, and end up with very different-looking drawings.

2 comments:

Desiree @ Mano y Metal said...

hi! Found you on Handmadeology today! Stopping by to show some blog follow love! Hope you can stop by my blog: www.manoymetal.blogspot.com too! Have a great week!

Des.

Jeanie Frias said...

Hey Des. Loved your post on the Take What You Need Project! I'm thinking it's just what Los Angeles needs. . . .